Monday, February 7, 2011

And So It Begins.

Where does one begin when choosing to start a blog?
I guess an explanation of why at 25 I am seeking an outlet to find myself.
For most of my life I have been an enthusiast of whatever it is at that point I have made my "Ultimate Goal". For the past 3 and a 1/2 years I have spent my time living the life of a gypsy in the film industry. Most times its hard for people to keep track of where I am and what I am currently working on. For an example this year alone (with it only now being February 7th) I have worked in three different states on three entirely different projects. Exciting right? Sure.

Maybe gallivanting up and down the east coast just isn't enough excitement for me. So I have decided to finally take the trip I have been talking about taking since i was ten. Europe. Watch out!

I guess you can say I have decided to make this place (i.e. my blog space) where I come and tell my stories as I get ready to face the real world. (and miss Amanda Tucker maybe has given me the inspiration and courage to finally start writing again... don't worry you will be hearing all about miss Tucker).

No comments:

Post a Comment